As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. Please note that you are never charged any extra for that.
Vitagoods face cleansing spin brush reviews with beauty secrets is all about spinning brushes. It sheds light on your body and face skin with a focus on Vitagoods spin brushes. Now, if you are hygiene conscious to any degree, you will know better than most people that a simple bath or shower that most people likely take as a part of their daily hygiene exercise.
You need a decent assortment of hygiene products to get a full cleansing of your face and body. In addition to soap and face washes, another essential aspect of a good wash is the choice of brushes. There are such a variety of brushes available in the market. But as a person with serious consideration for your hygiene, probably have several of them.
Vitagoods face cleansing spin brush reviews
Now, what if I told you I have something that will ease all of your work? No seriously, a brush that can function as all of the brushes you typically have to wash thoroughly. And to add more sugar to this already charming offer, the brush is automatic! No, really! With a set of four AA batteries, you’ll be set for an automatic washing that covers all your needs! The product in question is the Vitagoods Spin Brush, and here is all you need to know about it.
Features of Vitagoods face cleansing spin brush:
• The Vitagoods Spin Brush, as the name might suggest, is automatic and rotates in either direction. You will get a more thorough cleaning than a simple, linear brush. Rotating brushes tend to swipe over much more area of your body’s crevices. And should all those dirt particles stuck in the undecipherable nooks and crannies on our skin that are just humanly impossible for us to see.
• It uses AA batteries for its charge instead of its own, unique batteries that you can charge; four of them, to be exact. I know many people won’t like this because it eats through batteries. Still, it has the massive perk of being easily sourced out as opposed to a single, dedicated battery, which, I imagine, will be very difficult for you to get! You’re basically at the mercy of the manufacturer to send you if anything happens to the one came with your model.
• As you are using it for washing, you will reasonably expect it to hold up to water well. You’ll be glad to know that it does, in fact, have water resistance. So you do not have to worry about this particular brush getting busted over a little water. A little rain never hurt anyone, after all!
• Depending on the version of the product that you get, you will get either 2 or 4 attachments. The four attachments are one gentle brush for the face, one exfoliating facial brush, one body brush, and finally, a pumice stone. All of these attachments have different uses that I will cover somewhere down the line.
• It implements the micro-massage technology that helps keep your skin smooth and moisturized. And sucks in everything you are running your brush over, such as masks and moisturizers. Do this once after you remove a mask to get rid of the extra leftovers. You should be getting a very effective and thorough cleaning.
• For people who like a little flavor and variety in their lives, this product suits. It comes in two different color combinations, centered on either grey or purple. Can’t complain about more options now, can we?!
Things to like
There’s quite a lot to like about this product. Starting with the versatility and flexibility, convenience that such a product provides over the more orthodox and mainstream options. They’ll definitely make your hygiene experience a lot easier and smoother!
• It’s automatic! It’s going to be brushing and scrubbing all by itself. You only have to move around the brush with minimal effort. The transition between use and non-use, just to push the button to turn it on or off. Hope that isn’t too much work for you because if it is, the life I imagine is going to be quite a struggle for you, my friend! If you have questions about the weight of the handle, given the automation built into it, worry not! It only weighs about 9 ounces, so you should be able to move it around with relative ease.
• The moment you probably have been waiting for, how good are the brushes. Seeing as it is under the heading of things I like, you probably know by now that they definitely are quite good and useful! They have coverage for your face, which has two different brushes dedicated to it for various uses, one for the rest of your body and the pumice stone does a pretty good job of dealing with cracked heels and elbows. Unless you’re like really picky or for some reasons, the bristles of the brushes don’t feel right to your skin, you won’t have any complaints!
• As a user, the worst thing in the world is if something doesn’t work when performance is critical. The good thing about this product using AA batteries is that AA batteries are pretty much universal. You can get them at your nearby departmental stores too! Sure, you probably will want to get rechargeable batteries, but even those are quite common, and that way, you can recharge them also and still be able to find quick and easy replacements when the need arises.
• The brushes themselves actually feel quite suitable to the touch. And you shouldn’t feel any significant irritation as a result of the usage. The facial brushes are particularly very easy on the skin, and they feel quite soothing, actually! Just don’t do this while you’re lying down somewhere, or you’ll fall asleep!
Things to dislike
• The lack of variation in speed is definitely a bummer! A lot of users desire the option of speeding up the rotation speed to get better cleaning. Sadly, the option isn’t there! How hard can it be to implement something like that, man!
• The build quality externally is exceptional, but internally, it isn’t as sturdy as you would like. As a result of this, a lot of users noticed the spin brush lose power after a decent while of use and would routinely see it stop spinning at the slightest of contacts. It might very well be a quality control issue, but a lot of users seem to have this problem to fix this, please!
• The lack of replacements for the brush heads is also an issue. A lot of users probably won’t be getting external replacements or can’t get them. If anything happens to the accessory bundled with the product, they won’t be able to use it anymore. So far, there is nothing to assure users that the manufacturer will be sending replacements. so that’s a bit of a pickle for sure!
Using the Spin Brush
Setting up is quite simple; put on whatever brush you need to use at a particular time and put in charged AA batteries to get using it! Now, before you use any of the face brushes, you’ll want to remove eye makeup. And before you run it over your face, make sure you run some water through the bristles and your skin.
Afterward, use the power button to turn it on and then gently press it against the surface of your skin to use it properly. Don’t push too hard, or you might damage the motor that causes the brush to rotate. Given that brush heads are interchangeable, you’ll want to take special care not to push in the device too hard. Too much pressure will directly affect the motor’s functioning. It isn’t the most expensive auto brush ever so you’ll have to compromise somewhere!
After you are done with usage, just run the bristles through some warm water and soap, especially if you have debris stuck to it. Makeup debris and similar stuff will clog up the machine, so you’ll want to get rid of them ASAP. Oh, and whatever you do, do not submerge the whole thing into the water. It is still an electronic device, and waterproofing does not mean that it can take a dip like a person! If you stay true to these things, you’ll be in for smooth sailing, my friend!
So there you have it, the rundown on the Vitagoods face cleansing spin brush reviews with beauty secrets. Also, how to use it, what’s excellent about, and what isn’t. For its drawbacks, it is still an attractive and convenient product to have at a reasonable price range. So don’t hesitate to give it a try if you don’t have a ton of cash lying around to purchase brushes for your cleaning. And heck, I bet getting one of these every year or so will work out better than getting a costly one which lasts a couple of years!