Z'oreya brush reviews-Beauty journey
If you’re into makeup, I don’t think you need anyone telling you how important brushes are to your arsenal. You’ll need a wide variety of brushes to get proper, complete coverage of everything that you as a user will possibly need and to achieve all types of different looks. I hope you’ve done fair research on all the different brush types and sizes because today, we will be looking at a particular brush set from Zoreya which will include a whole host of them. No really, it will have pretty much every single brush that you are likely ever going to use. So let’s get into this in greater detail, shall we?
So let’s head to the Zoreya Brushes Reviews.
So what are the brushes in store for you if you opt to purchase one of these bad boys? Let’s take a look into all of them individually and see what they do.
As the name might suggest, it is used to take powder or powdery substances from your palettes to use on your skin. Like most powder brushes, they are designed to collect as much substance as they possibly can and therefore, typically will not be what you use to blend them on. You can, therefore, typically expect their bristles to be shaped packed together quite tightly and not be very big or rounded in size. This is primarily an applicator after all and is going to be one of the better powder brushes out there at a decent price.
The kabuki brush is the blending brush specialist from Zoreya’s makeup brush collection and it should perform well enough as your go-to blending brush. It is going to be a very big brush with rounded bristles that are going to be used to spread out whatever you have applied already. This brush is the brush of choice if you’re looking to apply whatever powder you already applied using the powder brush so they complement each other in that sense.
The blush brush is the brush you are going to have to use to apply blush on your cheeks. Like most other blush brushes, it is angulated to make it easier to apply blush at an angle and it has very thin bristles to make it easy to very lightly and evenly spread out the blush that you have already applied.
Possibly every makeup enthusiasts’ and beginner’s favorite piece in the box, the foundation is the base of any makeover like the foundations of a building are the base of the rest of the structure. Now, there is a technique needed to apply this brush and you or anyone familiar with applying foundation will most certainly know how to do it. The tip of the foundation brush in Zoreya’s collection is slightly different and has one texture on the top end of the bristles to give you an idea of how much of the brush to use in your application purposes.
Duo Fibre Flat Blending Brush:
You can probably tell that this is a very unique brush and trust me, it most certainly is! It has a very specific use case where it is going to be useful to apply concealer to your under eyes only. It is much flatter than the regular blending brush and has straightened bristles to do just this job in particular and the tip of the bristles are also colored in order to show you how much of the bristles you should be using.
This is the default blending brush from Zoreya and as in all other blending brushes, it is a top pick for basic contouring. It is flat-ish with the tip of the brush slightly protruding outwards and is made well with soft feeling bristles so you should have a smooth contouring experience.
Brown comb brush:
This brush is mainly a cleaning brush for your eyes and is used to remove excess makeup products such as mascara and gels that have clumped up in your brows. Sure, it is more of a cleaning brush than an applicator but you definitely want to maintain hygiene, don’t you?!
Angle Shadow Brush:
Another very specific use case brush, this is used to apply highlight to your face to really bring out her richness of your facial features. Use it to bring the details of your face into the forefront better than anything else.
This brush is used to add highlight or eyeshadow product in the crease of your eyes. It is very rounded and the bristles extend out more in the middle and less in the sides in a semi-circular shape to get the product into the crease properly. and create illusions that look pleasing to the eye.
As the name already suggests, it is an eyeliner brush that is used to apply liquid or cream on the tip of your eye’s liners to give it that winger look. The brush surface area itself is actually very small and it is quite rectangular in size. The bristle layer is very thin and straight to get that immaculate application on the tip of the hairs.
These are, as apparent from the name, used to apply a substance on where your eyebrow is supposed to be and let you draw out your eyebrows however you see fit. It’s 2019 so if you’re of age, you should be aware of how to do that by now! The eyeshadow brush is quite short and of course, a good shape to draw outlines resembling eyebrows.
Nearly resembling a pen, the concealer brush is good at collection a good bit of makeup product to use to conceal blemishes. Usage is quite straightforward too; take the product and pat it out on the blemish and then with light strokes, blend it out on the affected area to get your desired look.
Eyelash and Brow Wand Brush:
This is used to remove mascara and gel clumps from the eyelashes and brows both. With thick and stiff bristles, this particular brush is going to get into the crevices of your eye hairs and remove all impurities and particles.
Resembling one of those handheld fans they use in Asia Pacific, this particular brush is used to very lightly apply a layer of veiling or highlighter in powder form over your whole face. It is going to seriously spread out the powder in a very, very thin layer and is going to be good for that glow look.
Now that we are through all the brushes and some details about them, let’s explore a bit about why you should get this particular set. At the price you’re getting it, 15 brushes isn’t a joke and therefore, you’re bound to cut corners in a few places but it still represents really good value for money but what is so great about it that you should get it over other options?
So we’ve gone over all the different brushes. Why should you pick this over other brush sets though? Here’s why!
- First of all, if I haven’t emphasized on this enough, it has pretty much every single brush you’re ever likely to need. I don’t know how many people in this world even use all of these! And the fact that you are getting them all in one set is extremely useful and much more convenient than having to hunt out for them separately. To add a sweetener to the deal, the brushes come packed together in a vegan leather case that lets you store them in a group easily.
- They come in two different color combinations if you want the aesthetics of your brushes to match yours. Those colors are rose gold and walnut and you can take whatever set tingles your aesthetic jingles!
- For a rather budget product, the packaging is very high quality and looks quite good too! Who knew vegan leather look so good?
- The bristles on all the brushes feel good and quite premium, which you might not be able to identify with the price tag! They work well and they do a more than decent job of applying or cleaning out whatever it is that you want to apply or clean out.
- If that’s not enough for you, the brushes also come with instructions so you know from the start what each brush is made to do. It is going to be a suitable first brush kit particularly for beginners due to the price range and the inclusion of the instruction set just adds more to the suitability and usability for beginners.
- Furthermore, they even give you the option of taking fewer brushes if you feel like beginning with 15 is just too many brushes to start off and would rather have fewer that you can learn to use, to begin with. It lets you cut down slightly on what is already a very low price and it’s just more options; can’t complain about more options now, can we?!
Nothing can be fully perfect for all in all aspects. Zoreya cosmetics brush sets are not too. Let us find out why you may not go for them. However, go through the bellow-mentioned points before thinking negative.
- The bristles, although soft and very smooth on the skin, are not the best in terms of durability and a lot of users saw the bristles give away after a few months of usage. Sadly, a lot of users can, in fact, did experience this happening to their particular product and nowadays, at the higher end, you usually do get the best of both worlds. I know, I know, at this budget, how much more can you really expect? Still, it is a bit of a bummer if you get brushes that are not usable after a few months of usage.
- Some degree of expectation management is also required. The fact that it isn’t priced as high as the high-tier products tell you that it won’t deliver the performance of that level either. It’s going to do an okay job but if you expect it to blend as well as premium brands, you are in for a disappointment. It’s a good starter product but certainly not a replacement product for the high-tier ones.
- Right out of the package, the brushes have a strong, chemical smell to them. Sure, the smell wards off after a while but the smell is still rather unpleasant and it’s a bit annoying to use something that smells, regardless of how well it performs or how good value for money it is.
- The feel is not consistent on all the brushes. Some users complained that some of the brushes were rougher than what it should have been and others complained about the brushes being too soft. I imagine that this could very well be quality control issues but if it isn’t, that tells me that they are not using the same quality bristle in all of their models.
- It’s a lot of brushes and I know that I sang praises for the sheer variety made available to a user, a beginner may want to start small and begin with only a few, really basis brushes. A beginner can start with 4 or 5 brushes and learn to use them well before they graduate to more advanced and specific brushes. Slowly building up your arsenal of brushes also lets you accumulate better brushes over time too because it is a smaller burden financially than getting a lot of good brushes at the same time.
Select what you love and need from the below variants after comparing prices:-
All in all, it is quite a varied product set and given the monumental task at hand, for a budget offering, it does more than its fair share of good work. It won’t be the greatest offering out there by any means, not even close and it definitely won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I can assure you that this is a very good value proposition for beginners and you can learn the artistry of makeup with this particular group of brushes before graduating into more advanced brushes that are also more expensive. You won’t be the best artist if you only buy expensive art kits; you need to learn the art first! And trust me, very few products will be quite as ideal for the task as this particular set of brushes. So get hunting and start using all the brushes and see yourself become a pro in no time!